Monday, 21 June 2010

Tomorrows today!

Ain't technology amazing! I have just worked out how to blog from my phone!!! Next it'll be uploading photos!

I have spent most of my time in blogland Reading and lurking around other peoples blogs and I have to say having a whale of a time. Today had been a bit stressful due to a dodgy, leaky water heater!! So I'm having problems sleeping... Hence fiddling with my phone.

I started this blog with the veiw to record things that inspire me so I supose this comes firmly under that heading as now I can post blog entries as and when they occur to me!

Here's hoping I keep it up!

I think I may attempt to post a photo, something pretty..... Hmmmm let's see!


Ok this was snapped a few weeks ago on my way to the bank.. Isn't it pretty? and very unlikely.
But it raised my spirits and made me smile on a busy day.... What else can you ask for?



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment