I have discovered the joys of the fatshion bloggers... which is why I just have been reading and not posting.
Imagine my joy when I discovered the joy of a beauty blog! I could read about nail varnish and products. I never really got into it during my twenties and my thirties so far have been spent in working and fighting illnesses.
Now I'm a fighting fit, curvy 37 (and a half) year old.
Now as much as I love the beauty blogs I follow and am a ware that most of them are woman at least ten years younger than me..... so if any of you know any woman my size and age who have a blog either fashion or beauty, could you let me know.
I just find the Outfits Of The Day fantastic. So far they have really inspired me.
Basically this means the amount of time I have spent in front of my wardrobe in tears drastically reduced. These woman are curvy and proud and well may they be as they are all gorgeous!! Seeing someone roughly the same shape as me look so good can't fail to cheer me up.
I love the product reviews helpful... and I find the nails of the day just to be fun. I don't get to the shops much... although I adore make up and product, basially I work during the week away from shops and detest the shops at the weekend. So I do alot of shopping online. Being able to read someone elses view of a product, whether it be a lipstick/gloss or face cream I find oddly incredibly satisfying.
So thank you to the bloggers I follow.
I said this blog was to share stuff that inspires and you certainly do.
glad ure enjoying blogs kat! isnt it fun?!?!
ReplyDeleteOh I have one blog on my blogroll that belongs to this gorgeous curvy lady, and she does outfit of the day posts, but I follow so many blogs I can't find it, but when I do I'll email it to you!
ReplyDeleteI love "Outfit of the Day" posts also, and try to do them on my blog as much as I can. I also absolutely love beauty reviews as I am a complete makeup and hair product addict!
ReplyDeleteLoving The Reflection
Hey girl! I just wanted to let you know that I am giving you a "Sweet Blogger" award! All the info is on my blog. : )
ReplyDeleteLoving The Reflection